- 1)Fill the lower portion of the Moka Pot with drinking water.
- 2)Pour 18–20 grams of espresso ground coffee into the filter portion of the Moka Pot and shake gently to distribute evenly.
- 3)Place the filter basket filled with coffee on top of the lower portion of the Moka Pot.
- 4)Place the Moka Pot on the stove over medium heat.
- 5)The pressure created when the water in the bottom portion of the pot boils will gradually push coffee through the grounds and into the upper portion of the pot.